Yesterdays Fall Rodeo & Concert held at the SLRC Rodeo Grounds at Equus was a lot of fun. Special guest, Shania Twain, had the crowd on their feet dancing and twirling in their fun cowboy and cowgirl attire. Although this was not a live concert, it is music related so I felt it was worthy to post.
Wundur and I entered the bull riding contest. Wunder had an impressive score that landed him in 2nd place! Thanks to his encouragement, I was a last minute entry and took a respectable 4th out of the 20 or so contestants! Woot!
- HORSES: AKK Horse Ranch – Appaloosa & Friesian
- SLURPEE: From Octoberville 2009 Scavenger Hunt
We saddled up and rode the trails around the various SIMs which seemed never-ending. The SIMs are beautiful and a great place to ride! Wunder is on his beautiful black Fresian Stallion and I am on RockStar, my loyal and beautiful Appaloosa mare.
I am a cowgirl at heart, but definitely more rock in roll by nature….. I think my cowgirl attire reflects the true me. *grins*
- TOP: *BOOM*– Park Life Hoodie(Navy)
- PANTS: *League*– Wild Angel Leather Pants (Purple)
- BOOTS: Nikita Fride – Cowgirl Boots – Silver/Black
- BELT: Maitreya – Old Leather Belt (Black)
- BANGLES: *COCO* – Bangles (Urban-01)
- HAIR: Nikita Fride – Adventure (Hair & Hat) – Vanilla
- SKIN: Nikita Fride – Skin Star 2 – Natural
- EARINGS: Ephemeral Creations– Wide Hoop (Black)
LOVE this Tuneage…. yep it’s country too LOL