These Are a Few of My Favorite Things….
I’ve noticed bloggers accepting Samara Barzane’s “3 Little Things” challenge, and as I’m always up for a good challenge, I decided to get my feet wet and participate in my first. We’re supposed to choose 3 things in our inventory that we couldn’t part with. Yeah…. I know… I’m fashionably late to the party! Ha!
When the Dog Bites…… Get Up High on Your Horse Cowgirl!
I couldn’t live on SL without RockStar, my beautiful Appaloosa mare from AKK Horse Ranch. She is not only beautiful but her legs actually move as I race the SIMS, soar over objects and round the barrels. The lovely mare was given to me by my handsome Wundur and I thanked him daily for a month for it…. and even to this day. … Wundur if you are reading…. Thanks again! I love my horse!
- HORSE: AKK Horse Ranch Black Blanket Appaloosa Mare (Western)
- JEANS: Twisted & Spoiled – T&S Jeans (Baby Blue)
- TOP: PixelDolls Noir Discrete Long Top (10L Sale)
- HAT: Tidzsi Design – Leopard Skin Cowboy Hat (Brown)
- BELT: Acid & Mala Creations – Screwed Belt (Unisex)
- BOOTS: caLLie cLine “kick shickers” (Natural Leopard)
- HAIR: Nikita Fride – Madonna w/Flower (Blond)
- SKIN: Nikita Fride – SkinStar 2 – Natural (Less Oil)
- CUFF BRACELET: Yak & Yeti – Tibetan Jewelry Collection – Tibet (FREE)
- NECKLACE: Kunstkammer – Blackheart Necklace (men’s)
- EARRINGS: Ommik – Ear Piercings
- POSE: Courtesy of Marcus Coen@ MC
When the Bee Stings….. Add Salt Water…..
I love my “Dance with the Waves” mermaid AO by KAMI-HITOE. I could sit and stare at my mermaid elegantly swim, dance and spin for hours. The movements are smooth and graceful and unlike any mermaid AO I have found. Coupled with the Swimaid! AO, I can skim the surface and jump out of the water as delicate as a streamlined dolphin!
- TAIL & TOP: Mermaid Reef – Purple Guppy
- HAIR: Nikita Fride – Serpent (Strawberry Cream)
- SKIN: Nikita Fride – Mermaid (Natural)
- EYELASHES: Nikita Fride – Mermaid
- POSE: Mermaid AO by KAMI-HITOE “Dance with the Waves”
When I’m Feeling Blue……….
I love this lingerie set from Seldom Blue…. In fact I have a set in black and in red as well. The Soft Blue is so beautiful and matches my eyes so perfectly….. Yummm….. Scrumptious!